May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Google Reader

What the hell?  How did I not know about this glorious invention until today?  Whyyyyy am I so behind the times? 

This is fantastic!

*shuffling off to properly follow blogs*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Google Reader

• what are you talking about?!  you are not alone, i'm clueless
  • Well I had all these blogs that I was interested in, but I NEVER bother to go through my favourites list and actually read any updates...because there are literally 20, and who has time for that?  But today I found this...you go to Google Reader (I have gmail, so it's attached to that but I'm pretty sure you could just sign up for it without having gmail) and then you just go to "add subscription" and put in the URL for the blogs that you like.  And then it is basically just like checking your email...you go to Google Reader and any new posts from those blogs will show up, all in one place.  It is awesome!

• Isn't it fabulous?! I follow so many blogs I have up to 100 new posts a day in my reader! And I have almost 300 starred.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC April 2014
    Melissa's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • How cool!  But I probably don't need to spend yet more time on the internet. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thats pretty neat! I'd never heard of it before.
    Two souls but a single thought; Two hearts that beat as one image
  • I couldn't live without it. I have mine categorized-- friends' blogs, stuff that's work-related, humor, etc.
  • Kevin just recently discovered this as well.  I don't follow too many... but maybe I will look into it.
  • I always hear about it but I don't use it myself.  I just have my blogs organized in my Favorites/Bookmarks -- Food Blogs, Daily Reads, Teacher Blogs, etc.  I'll have to check out Google Reader, though!
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10