Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hair Thoughts

As a bday gift, Mike is giving me money to go get my hair done. In the winter, I went real dark brown (not the greatest idea) and had some highlights. Now the brown has really faded and I have blond high lights throught. I want to get hair done again. So you think a soft light brown color all over would look good with some darker brown and some blonde highlights?

Re: Hair Thoughts

• I honestly have no clue, but wanted to say Happy Birthday. I just had my 31st a few months ago too. I think it is an awesome gift from Mike. Are you guys doing better?
  • Thanks! Some what. Right now I am trying to do myself and get myself where I need to be before I work on other stuff if you know what I mean.

• The last time I got my hair done, I did a medium brown and my stylist put "peekaboo" highlights in it. They go one layer below the top and just peek out. I didn't want to be TOO blonde b/c it's SO much work to keep it up (not let the roots get crazy). Since my highlights are underneath, I can go a little longer between dyes. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic CafeMom Tickers