October 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

OMG WHY???

Why Daisy do you insist on chewing on my flipping kitchen cabinets????? You have plenty of chew toys and I keep telling you no and you just don't care!

Every time I distract her, she plays with something else for a millisecond and then right back to the cabinet.

Daisy you are getting farther and farther away from being able to go anywhere in the house!

Sorry just needed to get that out and Nick is asleep since he got up with her at 6:30

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OMG WHY???

• awww. sounds like our friends puppy! she eats their moulding. LOL

i think they sell stuff at pet smart that you can spray turn them off of that. mar would be the girl to ask!

sorry daisy is being a bad girl :( welcome to motherhood. haha

Jess and James 10.18.08
    Zoey Emma 08.18.10
  • LOL, that's so random! Why cupboard? And molding? That's weird too! Hopefully Daisy learns soon!?
    Campbell James - 3.6.2010
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wives Unscripted My Blog
  • Dogs like everything they are not supposed to chew on.  I'm sorry it's your kitchen cabinets.
  • image crows1920:

awww. sounds like our friends puppy! she eats their moulding. LOL

i think they sell stuff at pet smart that you can spray turn them off of that. mar would be the girl to ask!

sorry daisy is being a bad girl :( welcome to motherhood. haha

LOL thanks ladies and Jess I totally have sprayed that bitter yuck stuff and apparently Daisy likes it Angry

::chants::

this too shall pass, this too shall pass

• Ah yes....Busterina far prefers the legs of the end tables to the numerous wooden blocks/sticks/chew toys we've bought.  I feel your pain.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Oh dang! I was going to suggest the spray stuff too!Do you have puppy gates? Those worked well with us to teach Rex his boundaries. As much as I love my dog, I dint miss those training days at all! I hope Daisy learns soon!!!
  • LOL thanks Stac. Yeah we have a baby gate up in the kitchen. She is soo not allowed in any carpeted area right now Stick out tongue She was having a really good day until just now she had two accidents but they were totally our fault. She had just gone like 3 times and then she started barking at us and jumping for me and we just didn't believe she had to go until up there she goes the little wizzer!
  • Lol at "little wizzer"!!! And PS- I just realized all of the typos in my previous post. I forget how sensitive this iPhone keyboard is!! Eta: spelling
  • If it makes you feel any better leesh, my cats chew on the wooden corners of my dresser drawers. I now have teeth marks in them. Angry

When can I come meet Miss Daisy?

• image Oct08b2bee:

If it makes you feel any better leesh, my cats chew on the wooden corners of my dresser drawers. I now have teeth marks in them. Angry

When can I come meet Miss Daisy?

Anytime you want!

Maybe next Tuesday? the 21st?

ETA that totally blows about your dresser. This is the reason Daisy is currently on lock down in the kitchen Stick out tongue I figure she isn't going to mark up the stove which is this morning's chew toy of choice!

• Unfortunately the 21st won't work because I uh will be in um hawaii....::voice trails off::
  • image Oct08b2bee:
    Unfortunately the 21st won't work because I uh will be in um hawaii....::voice trails off::

Ok you officially suck

When do you get back with your nice tan?

::tries to think why I still haven't applied to your job::

• I leave on the 20th and come back on the 26th. Short and sweet.
  • Well then the 28th?
  • That might work. I'll mark it down.
  • image Oct08b2bee:
    Unfortunately the 21st won't work because I uh will be in um hawaii....::voice trails off::

LOL! Enjoy!!

• image Oct08b2bee:
    You should probably duck when you say that lady! You get the best trips!
  • image Oct08b2bee:
  • I texted Dani to tell you this... but now that I have internet I can post it myself. (thanks Dani!)

Go to PetSmart, buy "phooey" its the grossest out of all the "stop chew" sprays they have. And it was the only one our pup didn't like. He loved bitter apple. Anyways, the stuff is super strong, so wear gloves cause if you get it on your hands, it'll be there for days. And if you get it in your mouth... yeah, just try not to do that. So gross.

My overly happy baby girl!

I'm a breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, anti-CIO Mommy
    Raising Bean
    Wives Unscripted

Married my hero on 10-11-08
    Our bean was born on 05-19-11
  • Sorry Mar. I haven't had access to the net all day. Currently typing this from my phone.