May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Gotta AW my excercise acheivement :D

This morning I went running... Outside!! I've always been a little scared of it, but I did it! I did 2.12 miles in 30 minutes (including warm up/cool down walking) which is a really good time for me on a flat treadmill, so it's REALLY awesome on hilly sidewalks! Yay! :) I was pretty pooped after that since I'm not used to using all those muscles (since you know on treadmills you don't really have to go forward) but I'm trying to work my way up to 60 minute workouts!

And thanks for all the birthday wishes! 

Photobucket

Re: Gotta AW my excercise acheivement :D

• Thats great! I wish I had a place to walk/run to get a workout. The only place around my house is a park 3 miles up the road, and its hard to get time to go. I wish I could just walk outside my house and take off.
    Two souls but a single thought; Two hearts that beat as one image
  • Congrats Hayley, that is fantastic!!! 

One question: what does AW mean?  Sorry if this is totally obvious, but I have no clue.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • AW=Attention Whore
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Oh.  Then I am a total AW.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image jehawley:
    Oh.  Then I am a total AW.

LOL

Congrats Hayley, I need to get on that too, I really want to be a runner.  And happy birthday too! :)

<3 <3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3 <3

• That's fantastic!

I hope that I can absorb some of your ambition when I get home tonight. I need to run in the worst way. HH and I are running in a 5k on Monday, and it seemed like a super-easy goal when I sent in the check. After two weeks of pretty much living in my office and subsisting on coffee and Snickers bars, however, I'm no longer so confident...