Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What do you think I'm having?

We planned on being "Team Green," but with all the uncertainty now with H's job and potentially having to move (he has a standing offer in Sioux City), we decided we don't want any more surprises right now.  My u/s is Friday.

WDYT this baby is?

For reference, the first two pics are my belly at 18w with each of the boys and the last is me last week.

With Law:

With AJ:

With #3:

So...

[Poll]

Re: What do you think I'm having?

• In the end, just remember... you still got your looks :)  You look great! 
  • What, what?!  I didn't know you guys might be moving! 

I can't see pics right now, but I vote that it's a girl.

Blythe, born 6/5/10, and Oscar the dog (not pictured), adopted 11/16/07
  • image sarahlindsay:

What, what?!  I didn't know you guys might be moving! 

I can't see pics right now, but I vote that it's a girl.

We'd much rather stay here, but we're exploring all our options.  Mike's old company has a position for him in Sioux City, so that's a possibility if nothing else pans out.  Blah.

• My vote is for a girl.  :)

While I know Sioux City probably isn't what you want, I'm glad he has a standing offer.  That's got to be a little bit of weight off of your shoulders.  :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Girl

Sioux City isn't the worst place (I went to college there), but I would be like you and not excited about moving away from friends and family.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Based on the nub I'd say it's a Heidi Jr. That means I call dibs on all things cute and boy in your house. Score! :)

I go back and forth though, your boys (all three of them, H included) adore you and you are such a great mom to Law and AJ that I could totally see you with three little boys. 

All I know is that I can't wait to hear. 

• I think it is another boy =)
    Tied the knot: 6.19.04 Mommy to 3 awesome kids: Maren 3/06, Tommy 12/07 amd Kolbe 8/09
  • I think its a boy. I'm always right. :)
  • NOOOOOO!  I don't want you to move to Sioux City!!!  (But I totally get it if you have to...at least it's not that far.)

Oh, and I voted boy.  Just because I love little boys.  ;)

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/avfpqc.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/6f4j8o.jpg[/IMG]
  • Can you take a pic of you from the back?/ Thats how I do my guessing! ;->
    Married 5/14/07 Momma to two amazing boys 6/20/08 & 11/20/09
  • Yay for standing offers!

Yay for ultrasounds!

I voted girl...you look like you're carrying #3 higher than Law & AJ