Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Plano, Mckinney Photography

I am looking to get some rec's for photographers who do holiday mini sessions.  Preferably ones who shoot at the Old Cotton mill in Mckinney?  Anyone know of anyone?  Thanks!

Re: Plano, Mckinney Photography

• www.sdsphotography.com

These are her Christmas packages she sent out.  She's located at the Cotton Mill.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} Package ONE - $425
    For the first time I will offer on location shoots, these are to be within a 30 min distance from the Cotton Mill studio and approved by me.
    CD will be available with images
    Also! 25 2 sided Christmas Cards

Package TWO  - $295
    This is the classic Cotton Mill shoot! with 2 changes of clothes so you can take care of Christmas business and also get some casual shots to put after all the festivities are over!
    2 changes of clothes
    CD available with images
    Also! 25 2 sided Christmas Cards

Package THREE - $165
    New this year .. the quickee.. for those that want in and out and no messing! Great for small families and maybe older kids
    30 min shoot, no changes just straight to work!
    CD available of images
    Also! a designed one sided card that will be emailed to you for you to print at your nearest printer!  

• Try Melissa Goldberg.   She offers mini-sessions and we did some of our engagements at the Old Mill.

http://www.melissagoldbergphotography.com/

photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

• Cindy and Saylor did our wedding photography and it was amazing. They also do family shoots and pretty much anything else you could want. I highly recommend checking them out. We absolutely loved them, and they truly managed to capture our personality and our vision in all of our photos. Here's a link to their blog, and from there you can get in touch if you want more details: http://cindyandsaylorblog.com/
  • Meena Jeanes.

www.meenajeanesphotography.com

SHe is SOOOO awesome, did our engagement photos and they came out

so great! And I know she has done pics at the cotton mill before too.