June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TMI

We've starting TTC...

"it" all falls out...

How the h*ll are you supposed to get pregnant?!?!

Re: TMI

• LO-freaking-L. You are so cute, Katie. :)

It didn't seem to make much sense to me, either, but as it turns out, the "little guys" get to your cervix within just a minute or two. What "falls out" is mostly fluid, not the actual swimmers.

• Because all of it doesn't fall out. You could always elevate your legs (stick your legs up and stick a pillow under your hips). Not sure if that really helps, but it can't hurt.
  • OMG you're ttc?!?! YAY!!!!!

Ok seriously though, we need to go out before you are ktfu!

In regards to your question, I have no idea.  "It" all came out when I got pregnant with Natalie too.

Some people put their ass on a pillow and put their feet up on a wall afterwards, to like, let it ooze it's way down or whatever.  Sorry, that was sick! lol

Married in 2008 - DD born in 2010 - EDD 6.15.2012!
  • image MrsKatieK:

We've starting TTC...

"it" all falls out...

How the h*ll are you supposed to get pregnant?!?!

I have no idea but... YAY!!! Good luck!

image image
  • Stand on your head!!

YAY!

DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • First, WOOHOOO on TTC!!!! :-)

Second, haven't you ever watched the Big Lebowski?! I think Juliane Moore's character provides a great demonstration of what you are supposed to do to make sure all the spermies stay in. ;-)

Neena Mae. 1/7/10
    "A baby nursing at a mother's breast is an undeniable affirmation of our rootedness in nature." - David Suzuki
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've always wondering the same thing!

Glad to hear that I'm normal, and that my body isn't rejecting the spunk.

• OMG dying laughing.

All I can figure is that there is a lot of.........it.
  • First, I rate this post excellent.

Second, I seriously have been wondering the same thing. I thought to myself many times "well, I'm not getting pregnant because none of it is going in there!!"

Thank you for asking this. I would give you a cookie if I could. :)

• I love that you asked this question, because I have thought it SO many times! However, I have zero advice.

• Knees to the chin, ladies, knees to the chin.

Seriously though, I don't know, I just saw Matthew Broderick's wife do that on the movie "Election."

And Katie, good luck!

Anniversary