Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Daycare Recs please

Sorry, I never paid attention to the other posts about daycare.  I have a friend who is looking for one.  She lives off of 72nd and Blondo and is looking for something south and west of 72nd street.  She drives up Blondo to 90th to Dodge to get to the interstate, so something around that area would be great! Thanks!!

Re: Daycare Recs please

• My friend's sister Julie Gavin owns a center called Little Hearts its just north of 90th and Dodge.  We take my son there when our in home place is closed.  They have extended hours and drop in available if she's not looking for full time.  It's pretty affordable too.
  • image misse718:
    My friend's sister Julie Gavin owns a center called Little Hearts its just north of 90th and Dodge.  We take my son there when our in home place is closed.  They have extended hours and drop in available if she's not looking for full time.  It's pretty affordable too.

Can you PM me a number please!  Thanks!

• sorry I don't know how to PM, the daycare # is (402) 391-0090. Jeff and Julie Gavin are the owners.