Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

N,Z and C's mom

Welcome home! If you are indeed back! How was the weather overall there? I went once in July and vowed never to go back in that heat and humidity. I assume August is pretty much the same?

I ask because we always go visit my mom end of March/beginning of April and that is when the baby is due. She'll most likely be coming here at that time so I am not sure when we'll go next year. Summer may be the only option and I am not sure if end of May/early June is better or late summer weather wise. Maybe I should wait until Thanksgiving! I just want to make sure the girls can go swimming.

My beautiful girls: Hadley 9.28.06, Emmerson 11.29.08 and Pilar 2.07.11, born premature at 33.3 weeks.

Re: N,Z and C's mom

• Totally butting in here, but she's flying back today so she may not see this until tomorrow.

But to answer one question, we went in August a few years ago and yes, it's still hot and humid.  I'll never get DH back to Florida in the summer again.  lol

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers