Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

downloading music

So I kind of live in the stone age and I need some help downloading music off the internet.  I want to be able to download music and make CD's with them.  If anyone knows of SAFE websites I can download from please let me know.  Oh, and I don't have an ipod.  Thanks :)

Re: downloading music

• We useRhapsody, it's $14.95 a month...and there is a little trick to be able to burn cds but if you go that route I can walk you through it.
    Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
  • I use Amazon to download music. Super easy.
    photos by jennied photography

Alissa Jean

• image ookiesd0kies:
    We useRhapsody, it's $14.95 a month...and there is a little trick to be able to burn cds but if you go that route I can walk you through it.

Do you still have to pay per track to burn to a cd, or is that included in your $15 a month?

photos by jennied photography

Alissa Jean