International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Morning ladies

Morning, how are things today...anyone else in Europe have blue skies?
PitaPata Dog tickers Holiday DSC_6607

Re: Morning ladies

• What do you know, the sky IS blue today!

I'm in better spirits than yesterday. I forgot my iron pills a couple days and it really showed yesterday. I was so tired I could barely function. Hopefully I'll make up for it today! 

• I'm so happy for blue skies today. DH is going to the fair with a friend tonight so I'll be at home so I'll be watching a movie with the pup but first I'll go running, it'll be nice not to have to be concerned about getting rained on :)

Not too much longer 'till thursday and a day off :)

• You have blue skies?! The sky is very gray and dark, and it?s raining....nothing about blue skies here. It?s like freaking end of October weather here. grrrrrrrrrr.

I plan on exchanging the DVD player today and then trying out some movies on the new player when I get home, hopefully, with the new player.

mc: 5w3d 11/11/07 missed mc: 7w or 8w, d/c @11w 4/16/08 mc: 6wks 12/24/08 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good morning. Not in Europe but we also have blue skies here--it won't start to rain until November.  Stupid ME summers!

DH got a late start and left for work a bit ago.  He's leaving for Lux tonight and gets back Thursday at 1am.  I'm sad to have him leave but it will be nice not having to make dinner every night.  When I'm alone I just snack. 

Posted the Cyprus pics on Facebook :) 

• What up homies? It IS blue and even cloudless today!! ShockA!  Last night I went to the first AWC meeting of the year and met an HILARIOUS Aussie. :D  H and I have decided that we, in general, love Australians and get along with them best/easiest of anyone we've met overseas.

I'm also getting ready to register to get my ballot overseas.  Yeah buddy, mid term elections! 

Can you tell I slept amazingly well last night?

• It IS beautifully blue (then again, you'd hope so, I'm only up the road from you!) and there isn't a cloud in the sky.

As a result, today's the first day in ages I feel properly awake at this time.

MIL arrived last night & we're off to Venice tomorrow... I'm seriously starting to question our sanity in doing this. Oh well.

• Morning, we have blue skies here! I woke up stuffy with a scratch throat again today, hopefully it goes away. I don't have much going on today, maybe hit up a yoga class if I feel better this afternoon.

My H is out of town until Thursday too LO, I'm also a snacker while he's gone, or I make breakfast for dinner.  Loved the Cyprus pics, it makes me want to go back!

• No blue skies here, but at least no rain either. The past week or so I thought the world was ending, that's how much it rained. But it is still cold, like October cold :(. Boo, it is still August, should be nice and warm!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hello all.  Yes, in Madrid we have the same old blue skies we've had for most of the past month.  And the heat that comes with it.  I'm starting to wish it would cool off and rain.  :)

Today I'm going to do some cleaning and walk Mikey.  That's about it. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image LadyMadrid08:

Hello all.  Yes, in Madrid we have the same old blue skies we've had for most of the past month.  And the heat that comes with it.  I'm starting to wish it would cool off and rain.  :)

How dare you taunt us poor northern europeans like that young lady?! You should be ashamed of yourself! Stick out tongue (I'm so jealous, you have no idea!)

• Blue skies here too! Good morning ladies!

I have to do some laundry today, DH is leaving for a week early thursday morning and I have to get his dress shirts ready. Urgh, I hate ironing !

Tonight I'm meeting with a British woman that I met awhile back for drinks. Yay for new friends!

Have a great day!

• Honestly I would kill for some fall October-ish weather right now! In the desert, its blue skies and heat every day!

Not much going on here, I just slept in, which felt glorious since we were out last night having dinner and smoking shisha with friends :-) Today I have to call about the A/C again, because no one came yesterday. Bleh! 

Then tonight, we're off to a dinner that is a benefit for the Pakistan flooding victims, and all money raised will go to it. Should be a nice evening.

LO - Off to check out your Cyprus pics! 

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • image Val?rie:
    image LadyMadrid08:

Hello all.  Yes, in Madrid we have the same old blue skies we've had for most of the past month.  And the heat that comes with it.  I'm starting to wish it would cool off and rain.  :)

How dare you taunt us poor northern europeans like that young lady?! You should be ashamed of yourself! Stick out tongue (I'm so jealous, you have no idea!)

I hear cou Val!

• image nicola.smeaton:
    image Val?rie:
    image LadyMadrid08:

I hear cou Val!

Well, that's one reason I moved to Madrid and not the Netherlands.  ;)  But really, the heat has been unbearable and without air conditioning...So I'm actually a little jealous of you guys.  We could trade houses.  Like in The Holiday.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It's blue here too.  It almost makes up for the chill in the air.
  • Although we are no where near Europe we also had a beautiful day! Spring is finally here and I am thrilled! I am so tired of being cold.  Now I sound like an old person living in Florida because really it doesn't get very cold here but I've felt cold all winter! I can't take it anymore. LOL I sound like my uncle (who is in his 70's). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker