South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Primary Care Physician - Voorhees, Washington Twp

Hello,

I need to find a new primary care physician.  I would love to hear your recommendations for areas including Voorhees, Washington Twp, Cherry Hill.  I am very unhappy with the practice I am going to now (rude staff, quick appointments, no comprehensive care, long wait times, etc). I feel like I cannot find a decent doctor. I would like to find a physician that has great bedside manner and also consults with weight management issues.  Thank you! 

(I find the best docs through word of mouth)

Re: Primary Care Physician - Voorhees, Washington Twp

• I LOVE my doctor, Dr. Andrew Blumenthal.  I think the practice is called Family Practice of Voorhees.  It's on Cooper Rd.  Just google him and you can find the #.  He's super cool, and I can always get in ASAP when I need to.
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • We go to Partners in Primary Care in Marlton. I believe they have a few other offices around here as well. We usually see Dr. Pettigrew or Dr. Casey and have no complaints about the docs or the office.
  • Thank you so much ladies!
  • We go to Family Practice in Washington Twp I think. It's on Fries Mill rd. The main Dr. is Dr. Venuti. We always get in fast when we are sick and they are there on saturday's.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/smdsld.jpg[/IMG]

Jerry & Diana 8/29/09

TTC since 11/2009

HSG 4/2010 dx blocked tube

1st IUI 8/10/2011 50 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

9/2011 follicle on blocked side no IUI 50 chlomid

2nd IUI 10/14/2011 100 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

3rd IUI 11/6/11 Letrozole + ovidrel bfn

4th IUI 12/30/11 Follistim + ovidrel bfn

5th IUI 1/26/12 Follistim + ovidrel no ovulation bfn

6th IUI 5/24/12 Follistim + novarel ovulation confirmed bfn

7th IUI 6/17/12 Follistim + novarel proj check 6/22/12

P/SAIF welcome!
  • image lmparlett:
    I LOVE my doctor, Dr. Andrew Blumenthal.  I think the practice is called Family Practice of Voorhees.  It's on Cooper Rd.  Just google him and you can find the #.  He's super cool, and I can always get in ASAP when I need to.

I go to the same practice, but use Dr. Toby Soble. I love that they can get me in ASAP, but sometimes you have to wait in the waiting room.  Then again, I guess all doctors are like that. 

• We use Voorhees Family Practice on White Horse Rd. in Voorhees.  I see Dr. Koerner and LOVE him!  He really knows his patients (remembers what class I'm taking that semester, etc.) and doesn't make you feel like he's trying to rush you out of the office.  He listens to you and explains everything that he does for you in plain language.  We've been going to him for about 4 years.