DH and I are waiting on a shipment of authenticated documents from the state capital, and they still have to go two other places before our departure date! Luckily, that date keeps being pushed back by our company, but it still makes me nervous...the sooner we get overseas, the sooner we get paid!
This will be the second time they have been sent, since they have requested more information to complete our apostilles. Now we will have to pay an authentication service to take care of things in Washington D.C, which I'm not worried about. We just can't do anything if this step isn't completed yet.
Please pray that whoever is handling our paperwork will hurry up, so we can stop freaking out. TIA!