Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thank you guys for all the love!

Kayash just sent me the threads from last week about my updates. I will be honest that since I am mostly a lurker here now I didn't want to be too big of an AW and post about having my baby, but it warmed my heart so much to see all of you so excited for us!

Yes, babyCam is here, and is a boy! Lauren you are right, we were set on Jameson, but then a week before he was born we stumbled on a couple other names we loved too! Right away we knew one of them didn't fit, but we still really liked the other so we decided to wait to choose. After a day we knew that we should stick with the original name. So Jamie it is!

We came home on Thursday and have been getting settled in at home. So far so good, we are just totally head over heels with this little boy.

Oh and another thing I need to address after reading those other threads - Jennylea HOLY CRAP how the effing eff did I not know you are KU?!?!? SO HAPPY for you lady! And seriously, I know you are dying to know what you're having at this point, but it was SO worth it to be team green. As soon as the doctor said it's a boy, DH and I both burst into tears. It was just so amazing. Not because it's a boy vs a girl, but because this little person is no longer just a baby, it's your son/daughter. It was such a special moment and I'm so glad we waited it out.

Okay sorry that got so long! I hope to be back to the boards more often soon, but for now I'm just popping in when I can :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thank you guys for all the love!

• Jen748Jen748 member
    Ancient Membership 5000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    Love the name! Congrats again! I can't wait to see photos!
    Sammie born 04/23/09 (Peanut allergy)
    Emmett born 01/28/2013

2015 Books Read 3 * 2014 Books Read: 151
    2013 Books Read: 90 * 2012 Books Read: 125
    2011 Books Read: 150  * 2010 Books Read: 117

Jennie Writes Words ~~~ We Still Read ~~~ Presidential Challenge
  • Aww, yay! So glad you're doing well! Congratulations!
    Books read in 2012: 49
    my bookshelf!
    Katie (gingerfeathers)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Bloggy
  • Yay! Thanks for the report & can't wait to see your little guy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• This made me tear up omg! I am so happy for you and the name is AWESOME. I hope ya'll are doing well. 

5weeksisn'tfastenough.

:-D

Take care dear!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image jCamsquared:

Kayash just sent me the threads from last week about my updates. I will be honest that since I am mostly a lurker here now I didn't want to be too big of an AW and post about having my baby, but it warmed my heart so much to see all of you so excited for us!

Yes, babyCam is here, and is a boy! Lauren you are right, we were set on Jameson, but then a week before he was born we stumbled on a couple other names we loved too! Right away we knew one of them didn't fit, but we still really liked the other so we decided to wait to choose. After a day we knew that we should stick with the original name. So Jamie it is!

Yes!!! Hooray! Congratulations hon!

52 Books in 2014??

imageimageimageimage

My sweet babies:
    imageimageimageimage

• Glad to know you're all doing well! Congrats again! 
    image image
    Izzy and Baby A ~ Adorable Punks
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats! I am so happy for you!
    Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85

• Dude, it doesn't matter that you mostly lurk here.  You're still one of us.  Hell, there are going to be plenty of sleepless nights for you to read through now.  lol

Congratulations Mom!

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

• image RevJen:

Dude, it doesn't matter that you mostly lurk here.  You're still one of us. 

Awwww thank you!!

Thanks all of you. I hope eventually I will be able to post here more again haha. I have still been doing lots of reading, although I think I have a couple more books to add to my count. I'm not sure because my list keeping track is at work haha.

• image RevJen:

Dude, it doesn't matter that you mostly lurk here.  You're still one of us. 

Yes

So happy for you! Congrats Momma!  Enjoy getting to know your baby boy.

• Yay!  Congrats!  Love the name!  Can't wait to see pics!!!
  • Congratulations!
    imageimage

My Badges:
    image imageimageimageimageimage imageimage image image imageimage image image imageimageimageimageimage image image                       

• Congratulations!
    Siggy coming soon....
  • Congrats JCam!!
     Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • Glad to hear everything is going well!  Congratulations again!
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Congrats pretty mamma!
    75 Books in 2015?

photo OutlanderMafia.jpg  
    It's slippery as waterweed.
  • congratulations on your little boy!