Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Brynn - thought of lots of stuff you could add to your store

ran across this stuff on etsy

A little case for your ipod/phone/blackberry

I want this key chain ribbon thingy:

Then I also was watching Bethanny getting married - and she was wearing one of those custom made hospital gowns that arent fug - and I thought "geez, brynn could make those too - its basically a moomoo, and then you could make it a tie front wrap in the boobage area to allow for breast feeding - so you could just untie one side and flop it out, instead of pulling down your hospital gown" - thats a thought for the gal who still wants to be fashionable while pushing a human out of her crotch.

Hmm, what else was I thinking :

coffee sleeves, for the fashionable starbucks girl:

oh, and these cute little fabric baby booties (there is a pattern I saw on etsy for sale, but I am sure you could figure it out, cant be too hard)- these would be a good seller!

And this - its the "ouch pouch" - a little pouch to keep bandaids, neosporin, stuff like that - in your purse

netbook/laptop pouches/bags:

fabric coasters that are backed in a microsuede - eco friendly girls:

another coffee cup holder, without the ribbon:

Re: Brynn - thought of lots of stuff you could add to your store