Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

This makes me want another baby....

My cousin made this. I love it. Sad

Flowers probably don't work so well for boys, huh? Wink

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: This makes me want another baby....

• Adorable!  But if you went for another, you could totally wind up with Ryne's little brother.

Besides, this is equally as adorable and totally suitable for a little stud muffin:

Newborn Baby Boy Visor Cap - baby blue, navy, gray, white, natural cotton, photo prop

Have your cousin whip one of those puppies up!  (and then let me know what she'd charge me!)
  • image mamarazzi:

Adorable!  But if you went for another, you could totally wind up with Ryne's little brother.

Besides, this is equally as adorable and totally suitable for a little stud muffin:

Newborn Baby Boy Visor Cap - baby blue, navy, gray, white, natural cotton, photo prop

Have your cousin whip one of those puppies up!  (and then let me know what she'd charge me!)

That is ADORABLE! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • So cute! All these crocheting hats made me get in the crocheting mood a couple months ago. I so wish I could figure it out. I think I need to find the correct yarn.

This is what I ended up with. It was supposed to be a scarf BUT it turned into leg warmers.

http://www.thelundfam.com/?p=44

• this makes me want to have another baby - specifically, a twilight baby:

• thats one of those dolls that looks like a baby they advertise in the sunday coupons. They are creepy.

The hats above are SOOOOO cute. 

• image tiff-n-nick:

this makes me want to have another baby - specifically, a twilight baby:

Check out the gal's hand in this shot...Hot pink fake nails!!! She probably collects creepy dolls- Like Marie Osmond QVC and Sunday paper dolls!!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker