June 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Funny slideshow slide from work

This was at the end of a health-related presentation they sent to us via slideshow at work.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine  and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of  sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

Conclusion:

Eat and drink what you like.
Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

We have so much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it.
My Bio (wedding pics added 7/6)
My 101
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Funny slideshow slide from work

• Awesome!
    [img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt10a803.aspx[/img]

Our journey to Baby #2
    3/17/11-BFP; 4/4/11-natural m/c-7w1d;

9/16/11 BFP

[img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttade0f.aspx[/img]
  • DH and I were just talking about this the other day.  I can't remember what we were watching but it was saying all of the things you shouldn't eat because they are so bad for you.  I told him my grandpa ate fried eggs and bacon every morning and lived to 93.  My grandma and her siblings have grown up eating fried dough in many shapes and forms along with real cream and butter.  They are all 80+ and going strong.

But as the children of immigrants, they all speak German so maybe there is some truth to the slideshow.... Tongue Tied