Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Whatchya doing this weekend?

Re: Whatchya doing this weekend?

• Tomorrow= Massage and movie. My arm still hurts like hell. Slept okay so I am in a better state than yesterday. 

Sunday- Relaxing and getting things ready to go into school.  

• image jab4ever:

Tomorrow= Massage and movie. My arm still hurts like hell. Slept okay so I am in a better state than yesterday. 

Sunday- Relaxing and getting things ready to go into school.  

So how the heck DID you hurt your arm again?

• I think I slept wrong in one position too long without moving it... or I bumped it without noticing. Not having feeling on parts of it kind of stinks. 
  • Tonight: designing bachelorette party invites

Saturday: Swim lessons in the morning. Going to Lincoln in the afternoon. Evening: going out w/ some friends to Boonies.

Sunday:  Nada. Probably catching up on my reading for class.

photos by jennied photography

Alissa Jean

• Tonight: Going out with the Hubs, kids, my mom for pizza for my birthday.

Tomorrow:  A Wedding/Reception, 2 birthday parties..still not sure how I'm going to work it out to be able to get to them all since the wedding and one party are at the same time....

Sunday:  Church, gym, pool.

• image jab4ever:
    I think I slept wrong in one position too long without moving it... or I bumped it without noticing. Not having feeling on parts of it kind of stinks. 

Damn! Not having feelings in parts of it? Yeah, I'm sure that stinks! I hope it feels better soon!!!

• image jab4ever:
    I think I slept wrong in one position too long without moving it... or I bumped it without noticing. Not having feeling on parts of it kind of stinks. 

Damn! Not having feelings in parts of it? Yeah, I'm sure that stinks! I hope it feels better soon!!!

• image shannie21:

Tonight: Going out with the Hubs, kids, my mom for pizza for my birthday.

Tomorrow:  A Wedding/Reception, 2 birthday parties..still not sure how I'm going to work it out to be able to get to them all since the wedding and one party are at the same time....

When is your bday?  Anyway..happy bday!!!

• Babysitting tonight.

Working 10:30 to 1:30 tomorrow, then hopefully going to visit K's dad before going out to dinner with my dad for his 65th birthday! :)

Sunday I might hit the gym and the pool -- looking for company Shannon? :)

• image WEDIN04:
    image shannie21:

Tonight: Going out with the Hubs, kids, my mom for pizza for my birthday.

When is your bday?  Anyway..happy bday!!!

It was Tuesday!  Just now getting a chance to celebrate with the fam.  :)

Kristi - we'll probably work out first after Church, around noonish, then swim.  :)

• Tonight we are running errands and likely grabbing takeout thanks to a neighbor's giftcard to us :-)  Satuday evening we're going to Brix and then the concert at VP, then picking up one of my best friends from the airport late in the evening, who is coming into town and staying with us through Monday!  Sunday we'll have a cookout with my friend's family (she has family in town but wants to stay with us to hang with Blythe) and Sunday evening we'll be going out on a dinner date.
    Blythe, born 6/5/10, and Oscar the dog (not pictured), adopted 11/16/07
  • Back on a plane to NJ tomorrow for 2 weeks.  We have a wedding Sunday night and the RD on Saturday night.  Tonight we're trying out the new Roja downtown. 
  • Road trip to the inlaws for a good old country weekend of riding 4 wheelers, hitting up the townie bar, and making chicken salad with my favorite 8 year old:)
  • Tomorrow- starting the moving process... DH and 3 buddies are taking the first loads to our stuff out to the house. While they do that my mom and I are taking my kids for haircuts and then Maren has a bday party to attend.

Sunday- church and more house stuff

Tied the knot: 6.19.04 Mommy to 3 awesome kids: Maren 3/06, Tommy 12/07 amd Kolbe 8/09
  • Tonight: Last night of boot camp .... so sad! I might go to a poetry reading in Benson or if my friend doesn't flake on me (grrr) go out for a couple hours. Gotta make it an early night.

Saturday: Up bright and shiny at 6 am, working the Y running camp, short recharge at Crane Coffee, gym, meeting some girls at noon to lounge by the pool for a few, then DH and I are thinking of going to the batting cages/putt putt and out for drinks/food afterward

Sunday: Gym, laying out if weather allows, general laziness. 

• Tonight: Scrapping for 7 hours

Tomorrow: haircut for Hunter - late afternoon/evening going to our lake with some friends

Sunday: 31 party open house and possibly Mahoney pool

Married 5/14/07 Momma to two amazing boys 6/20/08 & 11/20/09
  • Tonight: working on some very taboo cake pops for a certain nestie's hubby lol. Tomorrow and Sunday, not sure since DH will be out of town. Lame as it sounds, probably laundry lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're going to KC for the weekend.  We're doing Great Wolf, Legends shopping, and lots of eating yummy food.
    Mandy -Mommy to Madison Jo 10/11/06 & Macy Lynn 2/26/09 image image
  • Tonight -- We're going out to dinner.  Not sure where, but somewhere kid-friendly.  Then I'm buckling down and editing until I pass out.  I'm terribly behind after missing several days in a row with my aunt's hospitalization and death.

Tomorrow -- Two extremely fun sessions.  I'm so freaking excited!  One = cake smash and one = newborn twins!  Eeeeeek!  I love my job!  The rest of the day will be spent editing and doing laundry, providing H entertains the children without a fuss.

Sunday -- No plans during the day.  Birthday dinner for my mom.