Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Holly wrap help

So if I were to order a Holly wrap in red, help me pick a fabric choice. It needs to be gender nuetral/boyish. I do like the Circles on Brown but I worry it's to femmy. And would that look good with the red? What other fabrics would you pair with red?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Holly wrap help

• Or if I didn't order the red what are some of your fav fabric/color combos?
  • I like:

Retro Wave 1

Rendition Argyle (if that's red on it...can't tell on my screen)

But I do like Circles on Brown. I don't think you are going to get too "boy" unless you do one of the sports ones, or the cow print.

photos by jennied photography

Alissa Jean

• Oh, and Retro Dots for red.

But if you went w/ something else, I would do Blue Dots on Brown w/ brown. Or Groovy/brown, Faraway Dot/brown.

photos by jennied photography

Alissa Jean

• There are just too many to choose from! I def don't want a sports one, just something that doesn't seem to girly I guess.
  • I wouldn't worry about the gender....you're wearing it, make it something you love!
  • I just sent her a request for this one yesterday! And I wondered the same thing...but then I saw some pics of other gals with their wrap and it could go either way, they are all super cute so I don't think you can go wrong!!!
  • I have Faraway Dot- Green Brown with brown fabric. I love it and it is very gender neutral.
  • I am getting a red wrap with the black kleo fabric. I am super excited about it. I should have it any day now.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers