Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Updated my "siggy"

Got a call from my doctor. I get to start the fun Progesterone with repeat labs on Monday!

Re: Updated my "siggy"

• Congrats!

But ugh on the prometrium. I was on it 3x/day for 10 weeks and I'm not gonna lie to you - it totally sucked.  I know it was worth it, but still, not fun.

• Yeah right now 1x/day for 13 weeks, but could fairly well change depending on my labs! What were your side effects from it? My SIL didnt have morning sickness with her first 2 kids, but with this one she is having HORRIBLE morning sickness and she blames it on the Prometrium since this is the first time she's had to take it.
  • Ya, the progesterone is kind of a pain, I was on it with dd until 13w, but actually stayed on it until 16 because I was scared to go off it. Once a day isn't bad because you can just do it at night... Good luck!!
    Stefanie
    Happily Married Since 11.29.02
    Brayden Kenneth born 3.27.06
    Blaire Kay born 7.10.10

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image cubluebride:

Congrats!

But ugh on the prometrium. I was on it 3x/day for 10 weeks and I'm not gonna lie to you - it totally sucked.  I know it was worth it, but still, not fun.

I'm with you L! I was on it for B and M. Totally worth it but ugh
    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/izn4lw.jpg[/IMG]

**Crunchy Mama to three girlies and one little guy**

*P 9.2005 * B 11.2007 * M 6.2009 * J 11.2011*
  • The fruit tickers are cute! Congrats again!
    Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
  • Yeah, it's gross and sucks, but such a small blip of sucky pregnancy things to come...  :)  Congrats!  This is great news!