Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Then get thee to Old Navy

Layered camis are $2 each (max. 5) -- regular $8.50 and on sale for $5 -- if you bring in a coupon or mention CAMI4ME to the cashier.

Plus the ON at Village Pointe has tons of clearance, including maternity for all you preggos!  

Married the love of my life 6/3/06
Became a family of three 8/25/09

Re: Then get thee to Old Navy

• Oooh! Thanks for the heads up! :) Do you know if this will still be going on tomorrow too?
  • It started today and is going through the 31st.

Married the love of my life 6/3/06
    Became a family of three 8/25/09
  • image scpteam20:
    Oooh! Thanks for the heads up! :) Do you know if this will still be going on tomorrow too?

They run really low on stock during these sales. If they don't have the size/color that you want just buy any size/color and then exchange them after the sale goes off and they re-stock.

• image CoriA:

image scpteam20:
    Oooh! Thanks for the heads up! :) Do you know if this will still be going on tomorrow too?

They run really low on stock during these sales. If they don't have the size/color that you want just buy any size/color and then exchange them after the sale goes off and they re-stock.

Duh! Never thought of that. Very good idea!