Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Get thee to Target

75% on a ton of toys.   I spent $100 and have about 12 bags full.  I should be set with all the birthdays, holidays, etc. for a long time.   K was so overstimulated and trying to help me hold everything.  

Super Target in Lincoln had a ton of stuff.   I did leave a lot for everyone else ;)

I got a wedding present on someone's registry for 75%  - woot!

Re: Get thee to Target

• Awesome!  Thanks for the heads up!
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/avfpqc.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/6f4j8o.jpg[/IMG]
  • Ha, I was just there getting Princess and the Frog DVD.  There are some good deals.
  • What kinds of toys did you get?  I'm kicking myself, I was just there yesterday.  Do you follow MoneySavingMom?  They had a ton of free or almost free items at Target.  I walked out with $55 worth of stuff for $17.  5 bags of stuff.  Love it!
  • Boys toys, girls toys.  

I got so much stuff

Kilan dolls, batman stuff, a board game, music kit, pixos (those will not be in my house / too messy), these little ovens where they can pretend cook.

Tell me more about your deals.   My dh thinks I am wacko.  He will flip when he sees our toy closet when he gets home.   He says things but likes the money I save him :)

• image smiles4ya:

Boys toys, girls toys.  

I got so much stuff

Kilan dolls, batman stuff, a board game, music kit, pixos (those will not be in my house / too messy), these little ovens where they can pretend cook.

Tell me more about your deals.   My dh thinks I am wacko.  He will flip when he sees our toy closet when he gets home.   He says things but likes the money I save him :)

http://moneysavingmom.com/tag/target-deals

I also bought some formula that was like 3 cents after I used a formula check.  But I bought the majority of those deals on MSM.

• They have some cans of formula on clearance here.   I think it is enfamil something.  Do you want me to see how much they are?  They had like 15 small cans.   They were liquid ones.
  • it was insane, i got a vsmile for $11!!!
  • image smiles4ya:
    They have some cans of formula on clearance here.   I think it is enfamil something.  Do you want me to see how much they are?  They had like 15 small cans.   They were liquid ones.

Yeah, I got some Enfamil Soy liquid cans for $3.03 (so basically 3 cents with a formula check!).