Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

20% off of RED BBMC wraps...

If I did own a business making baby wraps I would run a special on RED first generation baby wraps. These would not have a pocket on the end to fold your wrap up into. You could still pick a fabric for the front panel though. They would be 20% off (or $40 plus tax). Sale would go on until they are gone and I would only have 8 available.

Of course this is IF I had a business making baby wraps....

Holly

Re: 20% off of RED BBMC wraps...

• I wish I needed one of your baby wraps!  My friend Laura (I think she lives down the street from you) raves about how cute your wraps are - I'll definitely keep them in mind for baby gifts going forward!
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/avfpqc.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/6f4j8o.jpg[/IMG]
  • If you made baby wraps, I would definitely order a red one, and I would be super excited to get it! Stick out tongue
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • If you made baby wraps, would you, could you, shorten mine and add a pocket?  How much would one charge for that? =)
  • I have no idea what kind of wrap this is but I've been wanting to order a wrap for my cousin.....sometimes I wish I had another baby so I could buy one for myself!

Anyway IF you did have a business I would go visit that page right now.....!!

• image am073104:
    If you made baby wraps, would you, could you, shorten mine and add a pocket?  How much would one charge for that? =)

Call me, we'll talk! :)

Holly
  • Don't need a wrap, but did I need to include tax on the wrap I just got?  Because I didn't... let me know how much I owe you!
  • don't worry krissy, we are good :) I'm just glad I could get that out to you before the shower! Did she like it?
    Holly
  • image hvanack:
    don't worry krissy, we are good :) I'm just glad I could get that out to you before the shower! Did she like it?

She LOVED it!  More Holly wraps on the streets!  :)  Thanks again.