Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Isn't it TPT...

...Ashley wonders aloud

Re: Isn't it TPT...

• Trish is ready for the weekend! She is also glad that she is cleared to ride her bike again...easily for a few days. She can mountain bike over the weekend.
  • Melissa's weekend is going to suck. She and her hubs are on budget restriction until Monday (when the Amex rolls over, ha!), thanks to the broken A/C. They are trying to pull as little from the E-fund as possible.

She is also predicting a 4-5 lb loss at her weigh-in tonight. :)

• Shell is excited for Melissa's 4-5 lb loss tonight!

Shell wonders what her DH is going to decide with the "car" question he's thinking about. She's lucky that her DH is taking her thoughts on the matter into consideration.

Shell feels like she ate too much at lunch.

• image Ms_Shell:

Shell is excited for Melissa's 4-5 lb loss tonight!

Shell wonders what her DH is going to decide with the "car" question he's thinking about. She's lucky that her DH is taking her thoughts on the matter into consideration.

Ashley just realized she needed to eat lunch. Thanks! 

• Dunne' is tired and annoyed that AF is on her way to town.  But she's secretly excited that the new season of Jersey Shore starts tonight!  And she's still trying to figure out how she got sucked into watching it along with 16 & Pregnant, Teen Mom, etc.
  • Hollys McDs for lunch was only so-so. Holly thinks there are too many pine trees in AL.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image musgral8:
    image Ms_Shell:

Shell is excited for Melissa's 4-5 lb loss tonight!

Ashley just realized she needed to eat lunch. Thanks! 

Shell is glad that she could help Ashley out!
  • Meredith wishes the E family would decide on the dates we are leaving for Turkey. I still need to rent us an apartment for the trip therefore I need to know ASAP.
    "HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • image MeredithE:
    Meredith wishes the E family would decide on the dates we are leaving for Turkey. I still need to rent us an apartment for the trip therefore I need to know ASAP.
    Shell's sorry, but Meredith must be Spammed for the above use of "I" in a TPT post.
  • Ashley can't wait to pick up her doggies and see how cute they are!
  • Julie finally has kitchen cabinet hardware! You take it for granted until you are trying to open the doors with nothing on them!
    [img]http://i49.tinypic.com/23vnxaq.jpg[/img]

[URL=http://www.thebabycorner.com/countdowns/][IMG]http://thebabycorner.com/countdowns/image.php?type=2&o=10&c=5&date=2012-9-18&babyname=Brynn%20Elise[/IMG][/URL]
  • Kat is debating buying a year's subscription to SIRIUS for her car. She needs to just call the damn Co and find out what they have to offer her.
    Meet Beyonce Jr.

Call me Kat =^..^= Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image BAMFMrsB:
    Kat is debating buying a year's subscription to SIRIUS for her car. She needs to just call the damn Co and find out what they have to offer her.
    when noelle lost her job last year, her dh called and told sirius to postpone service and they offered her dh free service for 3 months!!
  • image Ms_Shell:
    image MeredithE:
    Meredith wishes the E family would decide on the dates we are leaving for Turkey. I still need to rent us an apartment for the trip therefore I need to know ASAP.
    Shell's sorry, but Meredith must be Spammed for the above use of "I" in a TPT post.

Embarrassed 

"HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • Jaime is convinced today should be Friday.
  • samantha thinks someone on this board will announce their pregnancy soon (no one in particular). she just feels one coming because it seems like so many people in her life have had these announcements in the past few weeks!
  • image champagnedreams:
    samantha thinks someone on this board will announce their pregnancy soon (no one in particular). she just feels one coming because it seems like so many people in her life have had these announcements in the past few weeks!

Meredith knows who it won't be. 

• image MeredithE:

image champagnedreams:
    samantha thinks someone on this board will announce their pregnancy soon (no one in particular). she just feels one coming because it seems like so many people in her life have had these announcements in the past few weeks!

Hahaha, It's Not Shell. Her BCP is working just fine. Hmmm... Shell can think of a few nesties...
  • image Ms_Shell:
    image MeredithE:

image champagnedreams:

Hahaha, It's Not Shell. Her BCP is working just fine. Hmmm... Shell can think of a few nesties...

even tho its now Friday... Kat will tell Shell.... she has six more weeks of BCPs to get through and then she has to convince mrBAMF that babies can and often do come home to an apartment and it would not be the end of the world to get a 2nd bedroom in anticipation of such an event... so its not her.

Stick out tongue

Meet Beyonce Jr.

Call me Kat =^..^= Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker