Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Nice spa in Lincoln?

Hi Ladies,

Popping in from out-of-town.  I know this is the Omaha board, but I was hoping to get a spa recommendation for Lincoln.  I had heard good things about Center Stage, but see that it has closed recently.  I'm hoping to buy a gift card for a pregnant friend, maybe a massage or mani/pedi.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Nice spa in Lincoln?

• what part of lincoln does your friend live in?  there is a lot of good nail places in town if you were looking to get a mani/pedi.   As for massages my hair dresser uses country massage (at 70th and O) next to taco inn.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DH just got me a gift card to Utopia Salon and Day Spa for my birthday. :) I'm really excited to use it. I have heard great things about them!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I used Atlantis Salon and Spa for my wedding stuff and mani/pedi, makeup and updo. Its alittle on the expensive side. I looked to see if they have a pregnancy massage and they do. $60/hr. Its on S 48th St. Nice place!
  • I also recommend Atlantis Salon & Spa.  Again, it's a little pricey, but I have never been disappointed there.  I highly recommend Stephanie for a prenatal massage...she's the best!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for these suggestions!!  I think I'll try the Atlantis for the prenatal massage :-)