Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTF wednesday

WTF can't i figure out what else to get my friend for her birthday?? so frustrating!!

Re: WTF wednesday

• WTF I don't have a WTF?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • WTF have I been complaing so much? I'm in Debbie-Downer mode but there are people out there who have it way worse than me.
  • I'm C&Ping from WC because it's the same...

WTF plumber?!  You were supposed to come to our house Sat. morning to look at our garden tub and you cancelled only to reschedule for Mon. morning, in which you cancelled again and said you'd call back to come in the afternoon, in which you never did call back.  I finally get a hold of you yesterday and you were supposed to come this morning and guess what?!  Yep, you cancelled again and rescheduled for this afternoon!  If you cancel on me again, buddy, I'm going to call the realtor and demand someone else!

AF is on her way to town and I'd like to sit in my garden tub and relax!  Granted, I have another tub I can use, but I'm being high-maintenance right now and want to use my garden tub!  Thank you.

• W(hy) TF have DH and I been so unstable lately?  We're totally fine one minute and ripping each other's heads off the next.  Adjusting to living together, I suppose?  
  • image joelizabeth23:
    W(hy) TF have DH and I been so unstable lately?  We're totally fine one minute and ripping each other's heads off the next.  Adjusting to living together, I suppose?  
    That'll do it. Sorry you're having a tough time.
  • image askmetostay:
    WTF can't i figure out what else to get my friend for her birthday?? so frustrating!!

EVERYONE loves a tervis tumbler.

*living life to be happy and happy to be living life*
  • image ChanMask:

image askmetostay:

haha, except i got her one for a bridesmaid gift! none of my friends seem to have the need for a million like i do

• image askmetostay:
    image ChanMask:

image askmetostay:

haha, except i got her one for a bridesmaid gift! none of my friends seem to have the need for a million like i do

omg seriously? whats not to love? i would gladly replace all of my nice new wedding gift glasses for 20 tervis tumblers!!

*living life to be happy and happy to be living life*
  • image ChanMask:
    image askmetostay:
    image ChanMask:

image askmetostay:

omg seriously? whats not to love? i would gladly replace all of my nice new wedding gift glasses for 20 tervis tumblers!!

i know right?! i want to figure out some sort of handle for my giant ones so they can be with me always

• WTF, I'm up to my eyeballs in work... on the same file that will never.end!
  • WTF did my shoe just break at work?  I'm sitting behind a desk, I barely even get up to walk around except to go to the bathroom and to lunch.
    [URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/2/2obr3p6js.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/2/2f1cjlqvu.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • WTF is up with this dude on true life "i have embarassing parents" rapping about "n-words come in every color"....NOT COOL OLD WHITE DUDE. NOT COOL.