Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Teen Mom talk in here

So I got caught up on both episodes last night.

Maci - I so feel for this girl. She's trying so hard, and Ryan is just the biggest douchebag ever. Doesn't want to pay child support, forces her to take him to court to get a measly $230/month. At least he's actually spending time with Bentley now, but it's still pathetic that he doesn't work and mooches off of Mom and Dad.

Farrah - While I'm glad she's out on her own, that girl seriously needs to take some parenting classes. Poor little Sophia was clearly sick which was why she was crying so much, and to leave her in a dark room as punishment? WTF? I'm glad she's going to counseling for herself, and her mom is BSC.

Catelynn and Tyler - I felt so sad that these two were going through so many issues. I couldn't believe she confessed that she slept with her ex "three years ago". That means she was FOURTEEN. Having sex at FOURTEEN. ::shakes head::. Anywho, they are too young to be engaged, but I liked them so much as a couple that I hope they are able to work things out.

Amber - Um, WTF is up with that tan? Ugh. I'm glad she's lost some weight, she looks a lot better now, but where is she getting the money for the manicures and cute clothes? As for that pregnancy scare, I cannot believe they had sex without a condom "just once". Seriously??? Did they learn nothing? It's also pretty crappy that Gary isn't working and doesn't seem to want to work, so she has to work at that tanning place and "put her GED on hold", it cracks me up how she acts like her GED is the equivalent to a bachelor's degree or something. Like it will just magically transform her life and give her more opportunities.

I LOL'ed at Gary's "Let me be single for four days so I can figure out what to do", meaning "let's see if this other chick will bang my fat ass before I decide if I want to dump you or not." I can't believe Amber even entertained the thought of giving him time to think it over. Not that Amber is a prize, she treats him like crap and was going to punch him when he told her about the other girl. Violence is not the answer people. Leah is so cute, but it breaks my heart how she just wanders around completely unsupervised all the time.

Re: Teen Mom talk in here

• Pretty much ditto all that. 

My heart breaks for Catelynn.  Her life is such a mess and the only person she really has is Tyler.  Her mom can be nice one second and then a complete b!tch the next.   I wish Tyler and his mom hadn't made her go back there. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Seriously!? WTF is up with that tan?

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/23vnxaq.jpg[/img]

[URL=http://www.thebabycorner.com/countdowns/][IMG]http://thebabycorner.com/countdowns/image.php?type=2&o=10&c=5&date=2012-9-18&babyname=Brynn%20Elise[/IMG][/URL]
  • image UGADawg8:

Pretty much ditto all that. 

My heart breaks for Catelynn.  Her life is such a mess and the only person she really has is Tyler.  Her mom can be nice one second and then a complete b!tch the next.   I wish Tyler and his mom hadn't made her go back there. 

yeah, I feel that way too. The only issue is that they are so young, and with them being together 24/7 is not good for their relationship, and I don't blame Tyler for feeling smothered. At the same time, I really feel for Catelynn and wish she had a better home life. Hell, she can come stay with me, LOL!

• tyler needs to grow a pair and decide things WITHOUT HIS MOM. if you're old enough to have sex and have a baby, you're old enough to not have your mommy fight your battles.

amber and gary are a hot mess...who meets girls at walmart?! but "she's a homewreckin' whore" was amazing. 

i think farrah's mom is gonna kidnap sophia in the middle of the night...she's WAYYY too attached to that baby.

• image PuppiesAndRainbows:

So I got caught up on both episodes last night.

Maci - I so feel for this girl. She's trying so hard, and Ryan is just the biggest douchebag ever. Doesn't want to pay child support, forces her to take him to court to get a measly $230/month. At least he's actually spending time with Bentley now, but it's still pathetic that he doesn't work and mooches off of Mom and Dad.

Farrah - While I'm glad she's out on her own, that girl seriously needs to take some parenting classes. Poor little Sophia was clearly sick which was why she was crying so much, and to leave her in a dark room as punishment? WTF? I'm glad she's going to counseling for herself, and her mom is BSC.

Catelynn and Tyler - I felt so sad that these two were going through so many issues. I couldn't believe she confessed that she slept with her ex "three years ago". That means she was FOURTEEN. Having sex at FOURTEEN. ::shakes head::. Anywho, they are too young to be engaged, but I liked them so much as a couple that I hope they are able to work things out.

Amber - Um, WTF is up with that tan? Ugh. I'm glad she's lost some weight, she looks a lot better now, but where is she getting the money for the manicures and cute clothes? As for that pregnancy scare, I cannot believe they had sex without a condom "just once". Seriously??? Did they learn nothing? It's also pretty crappy that Gary isn't working and doesn't seem to want to work, so she has to work at that tanning place and "put her GED on hold", it cracks me up how she acts like her GED is the equivalent to a bachelor's degree or something. Like it will just magically transform her life and give her more opportunities.

I LOL'ed at Gary's "Let me be single for four days so I can figure out what to do", meaning "let's see if this other chick will bang my fat ass before I decide if I want to dump you or not." I can't believe Amber even entertained the thought of giving him time to think it over. Not that Amber is a prize, she treats him like crap and was going to punch him when he told her about the other girl. Violence is not the answer people. Leah is so cute, but it breaks my heart how she just wanders around completely unsupervised all the time.

THANKS for the re cap becasue I had not seen it yet.

LMAO on your comment about Gary!!!!!

• ohhh lord where to even begin??

maci- love her. and she is really the only one that has an amazing support system with her family.  she has really stepped up to the plate as a mother and i think she is doing a great job.  clearly living with her friends was not going to work though.  what 18 year old wants to live in a house with a crying baby that isnt theirs? no one.

gary and amber- ok first lol of the night- the fact that amber works at a tanning salon. helloooo couldnt figure that out by the bright orange tint of her skin! amber and gary treat each other like crap and need to go to couples counseling.  also amber has lost a lot of weight?

farrah- did she just leave her baby in the hallway? i think she did.  

catelynn and tyler- breaks my hear so much.  tyler seems like he wants out of this relationship but he doesnt know how to do it.  tyler also needs therapy.  he is not over carlys adoption and is lashing out on catelynn for it.  i feel bad that catelynn has no support system. it took her mom forever to finally hug her when she was crying. and her stepdad aka tylers dad. has one heck of a mullett but not a single ounce of compassion.

*living life to be happy and happy to be living life*
  • image ChanMask:

ohhh lord where to even begin??

maci- love her. and she is really the only one that has an amazing support system with her family.  she has really stepped up to the plate as a mother and i think she is doing a great job.  clearly living with her friends was not going to work though.  what 18 year old wants to live in a house with a crying baby that isnt theirs? no one.

gary and amber- ok first lol of the night- the fact that amber works at a tanning salon. helloooo couldnt figure that out by the bright orange tint of her skin! amber and gary treat each other like crap and need to go to couples counseling.  also amber has lost a lot of weight?

farrah- did she just leave her baby in the hallway? i think she did.  

catelynn and tyler- breaks my hear so much.  tyler seems like he wants out of this relationship but he doesnt know how to do it.  tyler also needs therapy.  he is not over carlys adoption and is lashing out on catelynn for it.  i feel bad that catelynn has no support system. it took her mom forever to finally hug her when she was crying. and her stepdad aka tylers dad. has one heck of a mullett but not a single ounce of compassion.

oh butch...that hair could win awards. and her mom april is rocking the same 'do!

• image PuppiesAndRainbows:
    image UGADawg8:

Pretty much ditto all that. 

yeah, I feel that way too. The only issue is that they are so young, and with them being together 24/7 is not good for their relationship, and I don't blame Tyler for feeling smothered. At the same time, I really feel for Catelynn and wish she had a better home life. Hell, she can come stay with me, LOL!

I will take her on the weekends. Seriously this poor girl has NO support system. 

"HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • Anyone else believe Gary's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top?
    "HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • image MeredithE:
    Anyone else believe Gary's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top?

amber probably slapped him around and broke it

• image askmetostay:

image MeredithE:
    Anyone else believe Gary's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top?

amber probably slapped him around and broke it

You are going to get me fired.