October 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

the neverending saga...

Our Cali transition is still in progress. The landlords are doing all kinds of renovation work (new bathroom, laundry room, refinished hardwood floors, paint colors of our choice, etc- YAY!) so we can't move our stuff in this weekend. BOOOOO. Not sure how much more of this cross-bay commute I can stomach. It also doesn't help that I LOATHE the bank job, and the training has become even more painful because they separated us into two groups and I was taken away from the few girls I actually enjoy being around. LAME. Trying to keep my head up and maintain sanity somehow. But, at least we should be in the new place and have internet access by Sunday the 8th. Can't wait to be a regular again!!! 

Miss ya bunches!

~kel 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
Surprise! The Sequel is due 12.8.14!

Re: the neverending saga...

• Keep your head up, Kel!! You'll be in the new apartment before you know it, and it will be worth the wait since you'll have all those renovations done.  Sorry to hear about the bank job, that stinks Sad
  • Enjoy the awful cross bay commute.  Relish in it.  It'll only make moving into the new place more exciting when it happens!!!

Hang in there!

• Hang in there!  Every Bay Area resident has to endure a horrible commute at least once so at least you're getting that checked off your list.  Wink
  • Commuting here is part of the fun! We have shootings, car-B-Ques, all kinds of excitement!