South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend plans anyone?

I figured I would do a post and hopefully we can get this board back to having a heartbeat!

I am very excited we are going to upstate NY this weekend for a wedding on the finger lakes. Since this will be our only little vaca this summer I can't wait to get out of town and avoid the heat!

Who else has something interesting to report for the weekend?

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/smdsld.jpg[/IMG]

Jerry & Diana 8/29/09

TTC since 11/2009

HSG 4/2010 dx blocked tube

1st IUI 8/10/2011 50 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

9/2011 follicle on blocked side no IUI 50 chlomid

2nd IUI 10/14/2011 100 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

3rd IUI 11/6/11 Letrozole + ovidrel bfn

4th IUI 12/30/11 Follistim + ovidrel bfn

5th IUI 1/26/12 Follistim + ovidrel no ovulation bfn

6th IUI 5/24/12 Follistim + novarel ovulation confirmed bfn

7th IUI 6/17/12 Follistim + novarel proj check 6/22/12

P/SAIF welcome!

Re: Weekend plans anyone?

• I think this board needs CPR but maybe this will do Wink

I am going to see my college roomate and her 5 month old baby girl today. Tomorrow I am cleaning and cooking DH a surprise dinner-anyone got any good recipes? Sunday I am laying around home alone and watching 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom...YAY!

Diana-did you figure out what shoes you are wearing with your dress? You better take pictures!

• We don't have any real plans this weekend other than a birthday BBQ on Saturday night.  We did a lot of painting last weekend so we are hoping to relax this weekend.

Diana--have a great time this weekend!  Take some pictures!

image Anniversary
  • Em- I am just wearing the wedges I have they actually look perfect with the the thin strap across my toes since there is a trim at the bottom of the dress. I will take pics. I have tons of recipe's what do you feel like cooking.

Amy- so happy you guys got the painting done.  

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/smdsld.jpg[/IMG]

Jerry & Diana 8/29/09

TTC since 11/2009

HSG 4/2010 dx blocked tube

1st IUI 8/10/2011 50 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

9/2011 follicle on blocked side no IUI 50 chlomid

2nd IUI 10/14/2011 100 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

3rd IUI 11/6/11 Letrozole + ovidrel bfn

4th IUI 12/30/11 Follistim + ovidrel bfn

5th IUI 1/26/12 Follistim + ovidrel no ovulation bfn

6th IUI 5/24/12 Follistim + novarel ovulation confirmed bfn

7th IUI 6/17/12 Follistim + novarel proj check 6/22/12

P/SAIF welcome!
  • We bought a house last month and still own our condo and have decided to rent it.  We have a renter moving in next week, so I am spending Friday night painting in preparation for the new tenant!  I hope to finish tonight, even if I have to work until 3 am...after that - a weekend where I can work on my house and relax and maybe sleep in on Sunday till 10 or so??  Hopefully!  I wake up early, and struggle to try and stay asleep past 8 on the weekends, but my body needs to catch up LOL

Have fun everyone.  BTW - I am more of a knot and nest lurker than poster, so I thought I'd add something to try and get the board moving a little...feels like since I was married in March, 2010, this board is sooo quiet and dead..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi Diana!

We do need to get this board running! ; )  Our Knot board really died out after you guys all got married, and just started to pick up in the last month or two... as I was nearing my wedding date. : (  But it's nice to "see" all of you again.

No major plans this weekend here, taking MIL (wow, that's weird!!) out to dinner for her birthday tonight... then getting ready to leave for AZ next week... my whole family is out there and they are throwing a "second reception for us next weekend!  Yay, more partying! 

Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Hi Diana!

I know I am late at replying but I just wanted to say hi! And I agree that this board needs some action!

Hope you had fun in NY!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker