October 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

T_____ Thursday?

I don't feel like doing the massive amount of work I need to be.  I'm bored & sleepy.  Instead, I like to spend my time w/ you ladies.  Smile

How's everyone's Thursday shaping up so far?  Its been kinda quiet at work so far, but that doesn't mean much.  Time is going so incredibly slow and I'm ready for this work day to be done.  I can't wait to go home after class tonight and hit the pillow.  I don't know what it is but I just can't seem to wake up and get motivated this week.  Really, I'm ready for Friday at 5pm to get here so I can go home and sit down for a few.

Have a great day everyone!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: T_____ Thursday?

• This week has flown by for me...until today.  Now it's going slow, but I'll survive.  Last night I found out my father is having a cardiac catheterization done next Wednesday and may have to have a shunt placed on Thursday.  That news may also be what is slowing everything down.  Why have dread speed by when you can live it in slow motion, right?
    Matt loves Munkii!!!
  • TIRED Thursday here... ugh. It was "supposed" to storm last night here so I didn't sleep very deeply knowing at some point I'd have to get up and shut windows.  HA.  Weatherguys wrong... again.  Just a little gentle rain which normally is a sound I adore but when I can't sleep properly, gets annoying.  I'm dragging my tushie today for sure.  Hubby and I are going to the lake this weekend and I can't wait.  Gonna make fish tacos which I've never had but I've had lots of folks raving about lately.  Bobby Flay - don't steer me wrong on your recipe!  :)
  • image munkii:
    This week has flown by for me...until today.  Now it's going slow, but I'll survive.  Last night I found out my father is having a cardiac catheterization done next Wednesday and may have to have a shunt placed on Thursday.  That news may also be what is slowing everything down.  Why have dread speed by when you can live it in slow motion, right?

T&P for your Dad and family, Munkii. 

Today I am tired. I came into work an hour early so I can leave early to go to pregnant Yoga and it is throwing off everything! It will be worth it when I get through class, though.

• Mine's not bad. I only work a half-day today, so that's awesome. :) I get to go home, do laundry, clean the kitchen, and then relax while playing some Lego Harry Potter. :)
    greenbaby
    BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I am having a Terrific Thursday.  I'm debuting my new lacy cardigan today, which means I'm a little warmer than usual today, but I feel pretty so it's okay. 

The sweater also got a weird comment from my boss, but since we all got bonuses today for closing a big, obnoxious case, I'm willing to let it go.  

And 1.5 more days until 3-day weekend for me, yay!

Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • I'm home sick today...my head hurts and I can't breathe through my nose and I've gone through a box of tissues already....oh and my ears are clogged and my eyes are all fuzzy thanks to the awesome cold medicine.  Yay...  Just sitting in bed watching tv.  Just watched House Hunters International, they were in Paris.  So that was fun....  Now I am watching reruns of Greys Anatomy on Lifetime...oh joy.  I need this cold to go away by tomorrow, I won tickets to see Sara Bareilles and I am going....dang it.
  • Cipolla - get yourself better soon!!  Poor thing.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Busy. I worked late last night, got up, walked the dog, wen to the gym, prepared food for two days (I work late tonight then double back on Friday) and am now (supposed to be) writing an email to a guy regarding a PT position at another hospital. I'm not sure I want it, so I'm dragging my fingers...Then it's off to work, where thank god I'm not training anyone today.

Hope it's grand for the rest of you!