May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I want my pictures!

My photog has been super busy lately.. he said our pictures are scheduled to be done JULY 11TH!!! But he might be done before then. Holy poop! That's almost TWO MONTHS. He told me one!! Jeeze louise.
Photobucket

Re: I want my pictures!

• It only took about 3 weeks for us to get our pics on disc in hand in the mail. 2 Months does seem rather long.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • We had 7 hours of photography, just one photographer. He does a fair bit of editing, and he has had multiple weddings and engagement sessions since then, so I get why it's taking so long. I'm just very impatient!
    Photobucket
  • I haven't gotten mine yet either! I want them so bad. I think they should be ready pretty soon though, thanks for reminding me to send an email to my photographer :)
  • image hayleymajayley:
    We had 7 hours of photography, just one photographer. He does a fair bit of editing, and he has had multiple weddings and engagement sessions since then, so I get why it's taking so long. I'm just very impatient!

ME TOO... almost.  We had 8 hours and two photogs.  They've had a wedding pretty much EVERY weekend since our wedding.  AND one of them is newly preggo (they are husband and wife).  I emailed them on Friday and heard back today that he will have them done by Thursday (he edits pretty much every picture - mostly touch ups)!  I'm real excited but I feel like its been FOREVER!!! (our wedding was May 8)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So ours are taking about the same amount of time. Glad I'm not the only one waiting so long! Our wedding was the 15th.
    Photobucket
  • Hang in there I am still waiting on one of my photographers as well but I totally agree its been way to freakin LONG!!! I want mine now as well!!!
  • Me too!!  My photog sent us an online "teaser" slideshow for father's day, there were like 25, I so want the rest.    I have no patience and I want them now!! 
  • Our photog told us the day of that it would be 8 wks. I expect this is fairly normal for a busy photographer. I'm hoping to see some teasers on her blog very soon.
  • still waiting on mine too...hopefully they'll be done the end of next week or this weekend.  we had a friend do them for free, and she has a full time job and she's doing editing...I have a few teasers I should put up.

<3 <3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3 <3

• Me too!! I got a blog posting about 3 weeks ago and nothing since, I just emailed my photographer this evening to see if I can get a sense of when they will be done since I've been married almost 2 months.
    Me-28 Stage II Endometrosis, DH-29 Severe MFI TTC#1 since July 2010 DH-Varicocele Surgery 3/2011 Me-Laproscopic Surgery 8/2012 Stage II Endometrosis, removed cysts IVF # 1 October 2012 BCP-9/12-10/2 Follitism 300-10/4-10/14 Ganirelex 10/8-10/15 ER 10/17 (20 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 13 fertilized) ET 10/22 Beta 1 11/2 375 Beta 2 11/5 951 Beta 3/ U/S 11/12 BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • I want mine too!!!  We got our slideshow within a few days, but everything else was supposed to be up in 5-6 weeks.  It's been 6 1/2 now, but I'm trying to be patient and give them another week before I start bothering them.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image goldgold:
    Our photog told us the day of that it would be 8 wks. I expect this is fairly normal for a busy photographer. I'm hoping to see some teasers on her blog very soon.

When was your wedding date?  You haven't received ANY pics? I got about 45 "teaser" pics about three weeks out.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I haven't even gotten one teaser! The only pics I have are from my friend's mom.
    Photobucket
  • My cousin did our pictures and we had them the day we got home from the honeymoon (about 8-9 days later). I got a dvd slideshow of all our pics, a cd so I can get prints, and a small album with a few of our pictures.
    Two souls but a single thought; Two hearts that beat as one image
  • How annoying.

Ours were blogged within 2 weeks and then went up on the photo site were we can order prints (and pay for them) like a week later.

3 months post-wedding (so late Aug) we get them all on a USB drive. So there's no point in paying for anything now but I love how they try to get money out of you anyway they can - if you don't want to wait (and who wants to wait), you can buy them now!  Grrrr.... 

The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • That's silly! If our guy wasn't such an amazing photographer I'd be pissed lol. But hey,  you can't rush art! With our E-pics he sent me a zip file that had all of our pictures so we could print and do whatever as soon as he was done with them. Hopefully he'll mail us our disc right quick!
    Photobucket
  • Maybe he wants to make sure they're EXTRA special and amazing ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker