July 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm home again! :)

Well after a wonderful suprise visit with my family and spending the weekend with them I'm back at home! So glad to be seeing sun instead of rain/snow again! LOL Smile All in all well it was great to see them all and the weather was pretty good considering it is typical after all..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
#1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
#2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
My Blog

Re: I'm home again! :)

• Glad you had a good time with your family. And also glad your back home :)
  • image Dslove4life:
    Glad you had a good time with your family. And also glad your back home :)

LOL.. its weird how when you move that the new "home" isn't home for a while.. but now it is.. and yet AB is still referred to as "home"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • Oh I know what you mean. Since hubby and I still live with his parents, and my parents are only 3 miles away, I always say "I'm going home" and mean my mom's. lol I think it upsets my IL's but I don't do it on purpose. I just don't quite feel like this is home yet (hopefully I won't have too)
  • I'm glad you had a good visit with your family!
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/160u695.jpg[/IMG]