September 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Work vent

oh, so annoyed.

I've been waiting to show some stuff to my boss for over 2 weeks now. First she was mysteriously absent for 4 days, then she was never in her office or always was talking to someone all this week. She told me we'd "touch base tomorrow" on Wednesday, but wasn't around yesterday. Today I finally cornered her before lunch and she said, later. After lunch I went again, and she was too busy, so how about Tuesday? ugh.

Well she finally decided to give me 15 minutes, and after I show her my stuff, she says, "didn't I ask you to do this a while ago? it shouldn't have taken you so long." Um... maybe if you would talk to me, you would have seen it 2 weeks ago. Then to top it off, she doesn't like the way I did this stuff, so I got berated for that.

So I'm calling it a day, I give up. TGI a 3 day weekend!?

Re: Work vent

• Hang in there- that happens to me quite a bit lately. I started scheduling meetings with her weekly just to get space on her calendar. Hang in there- I am sure it will get better. good thing its a three day weekend!