Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

husband troubles

2»

Re: husband troubles

• I can't believe all you women that are saying you need to obey your husband and let him do what he wants because he is a man. Shouldn't equal rights for women include marriage? He should be held accountable for his actions. Unless you are in an open relationship why should he be able to "put his dipstick" in other women. I am amazed at how many women would put up with this my advice, confront him and if you dont like what he says then you might want to consider counseling or a divorce.

Oh and as for the whole having a baby to fix the problem, dont do it because if it doesnt work out it leaves you raising a child by yourself. I wish you the best.

• I can't believe all you women that are saying you need to obey your husband and let him do what he wants because he is a man. Shouldn't equal rights for women include marriage? He should be held accountable for his actions. Unless you are in an open relationship why should he be able to "put his dipstick" in other women. I am amazed at how many women would put up with this my advice, confront him and if you dont like what he says then you might want to consider counseling or a divorce.

Oh and as for the whole having a baby to fix the problem, dont do it because if it doesnt work out it leaves you raising a child by yourself.

• I am also amazed at the advice of so many to just to put up with him because he is a man. If you don't believe in divorce..you should also questions the reasons to be married to a man who does not honor the commitment of marriage to begin with. I work at the counseling center, and I can't tell you how many women suffer because of being told many other women to just put up with verbal abuse and physical neglect of their partners. Your husband, not you, need to offer an apology for hurting your feelings and breaking the trust. Develop some sense of self-worth and self esteem and don't feel guilty of questioning your relationship because of what you have discovered. You need to confront him, but at the same time evaluate your behavior and see how you are responding to this situation. Seek professional help before its too late to salvage anything. AND PLZ DONT HAVE A BABY TO FIX A MARRIAGE THAT WAS NEVER STABLE TO STAND ON IT'S OWN. Its not fair for you and definitely not for the child. Babies are not bandaids but the true fruits of love and commitment. Cultivate that love and commitment by first assessing the foundation of your marriage and his desires to fulfill the marital commitment. Ask him what he has to say before you pour out your anger. See where he stands before you show him your cards or decide to live with him till death just because you don't believe in divorce. Use your head, not emotional impulse. Be proactive not reactive if you are committed to this marriage. A professional marriage counselor can help as you move on. You will be surprised at how much you can grow and overcome these challenges. You can't fix him if he doesn't want to but you can definitely ask yourself what you want from your life.