Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Who's gonna win American Idol?

Re: Who's gonna win American Idol?

• I voted for Crystal because I think she has been the best by far through the whole season. Vote for the Worst is voting for Lee though. Between them and all the girly's that love Lee, I'm afraid he might pull it out, sucky Tuesday or not.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image WifeDeAngel:
    I voted for Crystal because I think she has been the best by far through the whole season. Vote for the Worst is voting for Lee though. Between them and all the girly's that love Lee, I'm afraid he might pull it out, sucky Tuesday or not.

That's pretty much my thoughts on it as well. It should go to Crystal, but it will likely go to Lee. Ugh.

• image Aerorea:

image WifeDeAngel:
    I voted for Crystal because I think she has been the best by far through the whole season. Vote for the Worst is voting for Lee though. Between them and all the girly's that love Lee, I'm afraid he might pull it out, sucky Tuesday or not.

That's pretty much my thoughts on it as well. It should go to Crystal, but it will likely go to Lee. Ugh.

Oh, this and this. I sure hope she pulls it out!!! If not, it will be like when Reuben beat Clay. Not that I loved Clay, but he should have won that season.
    <div align=