Upstate NY Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**MrsAngelaA**

Your new siggy pic makes me laugh every time I see it!

I <3 Fox Run!

Re: **MrsAngelaA**

• Teeheee!!!  Don't you love how Jer doesn't even react to it?!  He is used to me acting silly!

There was a group of 10 of us that went back in March, including some nesties from BNOTB.  We had such a nice time.

How was your recent wine tour?

• Yeah, I noticed that Jer had no reaction to that, lol. 

Glad you had great time on your wine tour.  Did you rent a limo?  What other wineries did you go to?

The wine tour this year was much smaller this year, but it was good.  We went to wineries on the Cayuga wine trail.  Ran across some good wines and not so good wines, lol.

• Yep, we had big limo and hit probably 12 other wineries. Gosh knows I couldn't name them!!
  • Wow! 12 wineries with a group is a lot.  How in the world were you able to do that?  Did you start early?