Upstate NY Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

One Year Old Cake....

was actually sort of delicious! I guess I wrapped it up right!

Happy Anniversary to me the Husband (yesterday)!

Re: One Year Old Cake....

• Happy Belated One Year Anniversary!!!!

• Happy anniversary. Ours was NOT delicious!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    image babies
    baby growth
  • LOL - I completely didnt remember what the cake tasted like - but it was vanilla with a raspberry filling... and all I can think about as  ate it last night was "why did I pick raspberry filling???"....
  • My first anniversary was yesterday too!  Congrats to you!!!

We didn't keep the top tier to our cake because it wasn't wrapped well when I first threw it in the freezer and I don't have the biggest freezer and I would have needed the space.  We pulled what we had left and used it for Fathers Day and a bunch of birthdays that are all close together in June.  The place that did our reception and cake is making us a duplicate which I'll pick up on Friday and we can dig in this weekend.  We were too busy this past weekend to get it then. 

Happy anniverary!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My first anniversary was yesterday too!  Congrats to you!!!

We didn't keep the top tier to our cake because it wasn't wrapped well when I first threw it in the freezer and I don't have the biggest freezer and I would have needed the space.  We pulled what we had left and used it for Fathers Day and a bunch of birthdays that are all close together in June.  The place that did our reception and cake is making us a duplicate which I'll pick up on Friday and we can dig in this weekend.  We were too busy this past weekend to get it then. 

Happy anniversary!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy Anniversary!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My cake was lucky to make it about 4 day in my house, let alone a year!
  • Happy Anniversary!

My husband ended up eating the top of our cake a month later..lol.  I came home one day and it was gone.. he said he was hungry..hahaha!

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy Anniversary!

We just met with our baker and he told us he was going to make a top layer for us to save.  It seems weird to me, but I'm glad to know yours was still good!

TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimage AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Happy anniversary! Glad he cake was good, ours was too. I remembered loving it on our wedding day and it tasted the same a year later.
  • Happy Anniversary!
  • One year already? Hope you have many more to come!! Glad the cake was delish!
    [IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l261/abba916/2011_100-1.jpg[/IMG]

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11ade2.aspx[/img][/url]
  • wendyjwendyj member
    Ancient Membership

Happy anniversary! Glad you were able to enjoy your cake.

I think we hacked into ours the next day. The staff that packed it and the leftover cake didn't do a very good job getting it off the stacking plate, plus there was a huge hole in the middle from the flowers we had arranged on top.