Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

looking for zumba near snohomish/everett/lake stevens area

I am looking for a zumba class near me, I live in the snohomish area and will travel some, specifically looking for a tues or thurs night 6pm and on ... I found one at the mill creek y but they charge 15.00 for a day pass which is a lot I think I already pay a gym membership for kickboxing so really looking for something that has a decent drop in rate. Anyone know of a zumba class like this? I have searched the zumba site and contacted some instructors and am waiting to her but thought I'd try here too :)

Thanks ladies!

Re: looking for zumba near snohomish/everett/lake stevens area

• They offer Zumba at Team Fitness in Lake Stevens. I believe they charge $5 a class for non-members of the club.
  • thank you! I will have to check out their schedule
  • If you end up going there, let me know, that's my gym.
  • it looks like they have their classes on mon/wed. I currently kickbox in everett those nights :( i did find that snohomish had a athletic club that offers it thursdays so I am going to check that out. I have been to team fitness before though and melanie who does the cycling classes is really cool and has a great class :) She used to kickbo a little at my gym, super fun
  • avila01avila01 member
    Sixth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Do you have to join the YMCA to take classes there?  The Mill Creek Y has Zumba on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
    ~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • No you dont have to join but each time you go you pay a 15.00 day pass fee .... I did find one close to my house that I am going to try (shakeitlatinstyle.com) I didn't care for the one in snohomish I tried ...

Thanks ladies! Oh and I did find they have zumba at team fitness in lake stevens the nights I needed too, if this other one doesn't work out.

• avila01avila01 member
    Sixth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Wow.  I feel like an idiot.  I clearly didn't read your original post very carefully!  Stick out tongue
    ~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Looks like I will be trying the lake stevens zumba, thanks for the rec!!

Have a great weekend!