Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Exhausted.

We've been painting downstairs pretty much since lunch, except for a couple of hours after Willis' nap before my mom came to pick him up.  We did well - the entire 350+ sq.ft. room is painted, and in different colors...and I am TOAST.  DH is still down there getting some edges/corners, and he ordered me to come up and rest.  No problemo, dahling.
Waiting for some innocuous creativity... I'll let you know.

Re: Exhausted.

• yay productivity!  when are you guys moving downstairs?

i'm beat too!  finished pulling up the rest of the carpet, pulled up the vinyl flooring, and patched the concrete subfloor!  tomorrow -- tile!!!! 

mary ~ wife est. 06.18.05, mama est. 07.30.10 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Alas, we have to do the tile still.  That, however, is entirely on DH and his buddy, and I can find other ways of spending my time (I may paint the front room which is MY room of the house to do with as I please).  But we're bent on getting the master bedroom done and moved into, the front room and entertainment room painted, and then the kids' rooms set up respectively, all by the end of September.  WHEW!

Wow, I bet you're tired too - sounds like a full day!  Wait...aren't we supposed to REST and RELAX this weekend?

Waiting for some innocuous creativity... I'll let you know.
  • ha!  no rest for the wicked!

we have to PULL UP the tile!  not put down!  and we gave it a little try today -- and are going to rent a machine from home depot tomorrow!!!

mary ~ wife est. 06.18.05, mama est. 07.30.10 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Well at least your DH is making you take care of yourself.  Maybe you can sleep in a little bit tomorrow.  Smile
  • It looks great though. You will have to post final product pictures :D

P.S. It was nice to meet you IRL :D THANKS AGAIN!

-ashley & jake-
    TTC #1 since August 2008 -
    C/P - May 2009 - - M/C @ 6w1d Feb. 2013
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/28wgjdc.jpg[/IMG]

Est. June 2008 - Vail, CO
  • I wonder if you'll be able to walk today.  Poor thing!
    [IMG]http://charliesweblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dsc_9813-copy.jpg?w=452&h=800[/IMG]
  • I feel your pain.

After 3 days of painting and moving, getting up in the night to go use the bathroom is a major chore.  I feel about 50 years older than I really am, the way my hips are behaving :(