Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I survived my b-party! (and some raves)

I am back in the springs now and after a 4 hour nap am starting to feel human again!

We stayed at the Curtis and LOVED it. It was a really cool place- perfect location and great service as well. Would definitely recommend.

We started off at Lime and had a great dinner and pitchers of Mojitos. I know a lot of girls on the board love Lime but if you havent been, you should definitely try it. We were very happy. They had a sign up for me and our waiter was really good at starting us off for a rowdy night.

We also went to Coyote Ugly and Martini Ranch and had such a good time. I will have to post pics as soon as I get them uploaded.

Re: I survived my b-party! (and some raves)

• Sounds like fun!

How was Coyote Ugly?  I haven't been to the one here, just the one in Vegas on our HM and that was awesome - I doubt I'll ever dance on a bar again!

• I am so glad you had a great time!  I can't wait to see pics!
  • image Sunflower22:

Sounds like fun!

How was Coyote Ugly?  I haven't been to the one here, just the one in Vegas on our HM and that was awesome - I doubt I'll ever dance on a bar again!

Coyote Ugly was fun for the event but I doubt I would go there again.

The crowd was a bit rough actually. We headed back up to Larimer Sq after our jaunt down there because of the crowds down there.

• b-party= bachelorette party.

I will take the happy bday early though, mine is in two weeks (=

• Glad you had fun!!!  I agree, I've only been to Coyote Ugly once a few years ago, and wouldn't go back - to say it was "rough" would be an understatement the night we were there.