Houston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

humor me..i've been on a boat in the middle of the gulf for the past week....

how crazy are people getting about gustav?  if i wanted to go grocery shopping today or tomorrow....is there going to be any food on the shelves?
Have you seen my monkey?

Re: humor me..i've been on a boat in the middle of the gulf for the past week....

• There should be. I think people are realizing that we're not going to get the brunt of it here and may be relaxing a bit.
  • I think so.  I don't think we've hit panic mode yet. 
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • I think you'll be fine. We went grocery shopping this morning (it had been at least a month and we had NO food in the house anymore) and the shelves were full and the lines were short. I forgot something and had to run back in the middle of the afternoon and it was just regular Sunday grocery store traffic, not storm prep craziness.
  • Yeah, I think you should be good.  People don't seem to be too crazy, yet!
    Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 image image Lilypie First Birthday tickers