Houston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

DH has eaten a ham sandwich for lunch EVERYDAY since I've met him

and he just vetoed having steak and baked potato for dinner tonight as according to him we had that last week!!

really?!

Re: DH has eaten a ham sandwich for lunch EVERYDAY since I've met him

• tell him that rory has had formula every day, atleast 6 times a day and she hasn't complained once!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My question is: what kind of man turns down steak and potato?  Heck if he doesn't want it for dinner I will come down there and have dinner with you.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image charlotteL:
    My question is: what kind of man turns down steak and potato?  Heck if he doesn't want it for dinner I will come down there and have dinner with you.

He's strange I tell ya!   We are still going to have it anyways as I'm the one cooking ;-)

You can come eat his!

• image starlettedir:

image charlotteL:
    My question is: what kind of man turns down steak and potato?  Heck if he doesn't want it for dinner I will come down there and have dinner with you.

He's strange I tell ya!   We are still going to have it anyways as I'm the one cooking ;-)

You can come eat his!

I am on my way.  Tell your DH he is on baby duty while we eat.  :)

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He can come eat my Asian ribs and I will come over and eat his steak. That seems like a fair trade to me! Oh, he will have to finish making all the sides at my house, though.
  • That's funny.
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • haha.  I knew a girl who would have a sandwich, babybel cheese, and apple everyday for lunch, and grilled chicken and green beans most days for dinner.  BORING!  I can't even eat leftovers from the night before, much less the same meal everyday!  I think a week inbetween is just fine, though!