Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Urgent Care

I think Cohen might have an ear infection.  He's had a fever off and on since yesterday morning and hasn't been napping/sleeping well.  He's playing fine, etc, just gets irritable when he lays down.  He went through the same thing 2 months ago and it ended up being an ear infection.

My question is, we recently switched from Childrens Pediatrics to Boys Town Pediatrics.  Does it matter which urgent care I take him to?  The nurse line at his Ped's is faxing his stuff to the Boys Town one as we speak since it doesn't open until noon, but the Children's one is only a block away from our house.  I have never been to either one so am not quite sure what to expect.  TIA!

Re: Urgent Care

• I would say you could go to either.  Mainly, they will help figure out the problem and probaby ask that you follow up with your regular pedi.

Sorry Co doesn't feel good.  :(

• I think you could go to either. If you do go to the boystown one (at Bergan right?), get there early! We took M there last year for her first ear infection and we got there right at noon and good lord there was a long wait.

Hope he is feeling better soon!

Tied the knot: 6.19.04 Mommy to 3 awesome kids: Maren 3/06, Tommy 12/07 amd Kolbe 8/09
  • Thanks girls! I may just take him to the Childrens one by our house since it's closer and right by Walgreens, etc.  I will call them when they open just to make sure it doesn't matter and to see how busy they are before we go.