Trouble in Paradise
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Well It's Final...

I put in my 30 days notice with the apartment complex. I'm really sad. I mean I knew it was final but now it's just way more final than I want to think about.

Re: Well It's Final...

• I'm sad for you. All I can say is sooner or  later the karma bus is going to show up with first class seats for you and your FI, and it may just run over grandma's toes on the way.
  • I can't find the original thread on this.  What is going on natluvkris?
    Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~ Elizabeth Stone
    "Don't marry a man unless you would be PROUD to have a son exactly like him." ~ Unknown
  • I'm moving in with MIL and GMIL to pay their damn bills. MIL had gastric bypass because she lied to the doctor. Her doctor said if she would have been honest, she would not have been a candidate for the surgery. She was in ICU for a month and she won't be able to go back to work until Jan/Feb. We've forgone our honeymoon and a number of other things to afford our bills and hers. Oh and I already resent the ever living crap  out of her.
  • image natluvkris:
    I put in my 30 days notice with the apartment complex.

30... days... notice? This confuses me. Why didn't you just leave your key on the counter and run away in the middle of the night? Honestly, 30 days notice? Who does such a thing?

fiizzlee = vag ** fiizzle = peen ** Babies shouldn't be born wit thangs ** **They're called first luddz fo' a reason -- mo' is supposed ta come after. Yo Ass don't git a medal fo' marryin yo' prom date. Unless yo ass is imoan. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Then yo ass git a all-expenses paid cruise ta tha Mediterranean n' yo ass git ta hook up Jared Padalecki on tha flight over while bustin yo' jammies. But still no medal.
  • image zitiqueen:

image natluvkris:

30... days... notice? This confuses me. Why didn't you just leave your key on the counter and run away in the middle of the night? Honestly, 30 days notice? Who does such a thing?

I literally just spit my coffee out!

Good luck Kris! I hope things go as smooth as possible at you fMIL house and you can get out of there quick!

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • GL!  Have you and your FI set up a deadline to get back out of there?  This way MIL and GMIL can't milk you all for longer than needed?
  • image zitiqueen:

image natluvkris:

This. was. brilliant. ROFL.

Kris, I think the karma bus will run over more of your MIL than just her toes, but I'll leave that to your imagination.

• image zitiqueen:

image natluvkris:

Yeah, Kris, you shoulda pulled a Sway!

• Aren't these people grown women? Why is it your responsibility to pay their bills?