Rhode Island Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Even though the Pats are doing bad.....

2011 Race Schedule! 2/20/11-Flat 5k Foxboro-28:10 3/5/11-Irish 5k Pawtucket-26:57 PR!!!! 3/19/11-St.Pats 5k Providence-26:59 7/4/11-Harvard Pilgrim 10k Foxboro-1:00:00 Instant PR!! 8/7/11-Rock-n-Roll 1/2 Marathon Providence-2:11:07 Instant PR! 10/10/11-Tufts 10k for Women Boston-????

Re: Even though the Pats are doing bad.....

• For some reason, I always end up making desserts when we watch football with friends. I made these for the Superbowl party we went to last year (I used chocolate cake mix, and raspberry jello)... and instead of coolwhip, I made my mom's frosting (basically just crisco, powdered sugar, water, and a little vanilla extract). You can make a little paper template for the footballs so that you don't get jimmies all over the frosting. They were yummy, and I didn't have any left for me to bring back home.

http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/touchdown-poke-cupcakes-50124.aspx

It's already on Pam's site, too -- Touchdown Poke Cupcakes

• Great thanks those look fun and yummy.

2011 Race Schedule! 2/20/11-Flat 5k Foxboro-28:10 3/5/11-Irish 5k Pawtucket-26:57 PR!!!! 3/19/11-St.Pats 5k Providence-26:59 7/4/11-Harvard Pilgrim 10k Foxboro-1:00:00 Instant PR!! 8/7/11-Rock-n-Roll 1/2 Marathon Providence-2:11:07 Instant PR! 10/10/11-Tufts 10k for Women Boston-????
  • We're vegetarian & use crumbled Quorn chicken tenders (you can find them in the natural food section of Stop&Shop) for this recipe in case there are fellow veggies on the board:

FRANK'S? REDHOT? Buffalo Chicken Dip

8  oz. pkg. cream cheese
    1/2  cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
    1/2  cup FRANK'S? REDHOT? Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S? REDHOT? Buffalo Wing Sauce
    1/2  cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
    2  cups shredded cooked chicken

DIRECTIONS:

1.  HEAT oven to 350?F. Place cream cheese into deep dish 9-inch pie plate. Microwave 1 min. to soften.
    2.  WHISK in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and cheese until smooth. Stir in chicken.
    3.  BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or vegetables.
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/ogbg9i.jpg[/IMG]

TTC since 2008

8 IUIs of varying med combos: all BFNs

IVF #1 w/ICSI (Long Lupron): 5R, 2M, 1F

3dt of 1 = BFFN

IVF #2 w/ICSI (Antagonist): 10R, 8M, 4F

3dt of 2 = BFMFN

1 frosty just chillin'

IVF #3 (Antagonist): started stims 12/15

<a href="http://tinyurl.com/lsojsn">Click here to look inside my warped little infertile mind</a>
  • I made these for the Superbowl last year: Maple Chicken 'n' Ribs

My Mom started the tradition that for every home game she would make Boston Baked Beans

I make this stew at least a few times during the season: Kentucky Burgoo

I also make that dip Anasara posted for almost every game.  I make this dip as well from time to time: Championship Bean Dip

Pam - Mom to Tyler David 10/23/94, Tristan Hal 3/11/06, Melinda Rose 7/22/07 image image image image image