Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Vac for Pet Owners

Hello ladies - I'm a lurker mostly on these boards and really appreciate all the advice and tips everyone shares.  I have had a great experience with the Infinity Pet care system vacuum and figured I had to share as well. Yes We bought it at BBB with a 20% coupon and the end cost was somewhere around $160.  Since we have one long haired kitty and a large breed dog we are constantly vacuuming.  My husband does most of it, but I just finished vacuuming the office and I have to admit this thing is a suction machine! 

Hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend.  Cheers! Smile

Re: Vac for Pet Owners