Maine Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What a Friday

So it was suppose to be my last day at the bank before I switch to cashier and substitute teaching. Well, I went to lunch and came back and the servers were down. They never came back up. Ever. But we could do offline on my computer account because I was already signed off when the servers crashed. Now basically that means, on a busy Friday before a long weekend, my all transactions were going through my drawer. I and another girl left at 7:30pm and the head teller and the manager were still there. I may get called in tomorrow since everything was going through me. I am working Tuesday and Wednesday to help clean up the mess. This is after everyone wished my luck, I got a hug from the mayor of Auburn (he has an office in my branch), etc. So, I guess I'm still a teller for a little while. Now its time to drink.

Re: What a Friday