Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

***Owen&Rydersmom***

Sorry to hear about Jamaica.  I hope you get to reschedule your trip in the winter.  Atleast you won't have to worry about the weather then! 

I do have good news for you.....I think I talked my mom into having an actually Lia Sophia show, not just a book party.  She took the book to work and people showed a tons of interest in the new line of jewelry.  I told her to contact you, but if she doesn't, let me know and I'll give you her information.  Heck, I can bring all of my new pieces to help your display!     

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ***Owen&Rydersmom***

• Yeah, the whole Jamaica thing totally sucks!  I should be in paradise right now.  We are taking advantage of having babysitters lined up and all 4 couples are heading to the Ocean for the long weekend.  We are leaving first thing in the a.m.  We are also rebooking Jamaica for January.  It is going to cost us an additional $1200 though...ahhhggg  We were only paying $2050.00 if we were there now.  I guess with the peek season in Jan, that is the reason for the price difference.

Yay, that is awesome!  Maybe her party can help make up for the Jamaica price difference...lol  Home parties are sooo much more fun and beneficial as a hostess.  If she wanted to do one soon, the September special is really really good.  As a hostess with a $500+ party she will get an additional $100 in jewelry credits for $10.  Also the customer special is really good...Buy 2 items at regular price, get up to 4 items at 1/2 price.  The October hostess special is "with a $600+ party get the Empress necklace for $6.  The Oct. customer special is use the customer save plan (buy 2 get 1 at 1/20 and get up to 3 additional earrings at 1/2 price.

Tell her to give me a call and we can set something up  :)

Steph - mama to Owen Patrick 2/20/02, Ryder Jacob 11/3/05 and Brody Ryan 7/14/2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker