Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**highdee

Hey! We are going to a couple places. We went once beofre and found the perfect dress at Davids. But it got discontinued. Now it is available only online for 80 bucks!!! amazing I know!!! But it doesnt come in my MOH size...

so we are going to look with all 5 of my BM sat at a couple places, if I cant find anything I am going to get the one from Davids and just put my MOH in a different color.

I want my girls in something long, and in the pool color. I think we are going to Juilettes, Stellas, and there is another one too cant think of the name. 

Re: **highdee

• If I'm thinking of the right color, I'm using something similar for my girls.  I think the name is called Bahama Breeze or something like that.  Kind of like a light blue.

Niko's and Betsey Robinson both have a great selection as far as BM dresses go.  You can always go in and try on the dresses there and order them off netbride.

You're using Bouquets by Bell for your flowers aren't you?  I feel like I remember reading that.  Do you have a number for them?  I've called a few times and each time I get a machine saying they moved their business but to leave a message if you're interested in wedding flowers.  I'm not sure if that's even the right number to be calling.

• Highdee - re: BBB, I think that IS The right number.  If you call one of them (it's a mother-daughter set) will call you back. LOOOOOOVED BBB!

Hemp - my advice:  don't waste your time at Stella's.  When we went it looked like some place straight ouf 1983.  It was scary.  The dresses were dirty, messy, etc.  It was awful.  Niko's has a huge selection though (farther west on Eastern Ave., closer to downtown) and is worth checking out!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • where is niko's and Betsy robinson???

(410) 284-4800

No that is the right #. just leave a message and they  will get back to you. I left a message and they got back to me within a day! I love them! The ladies are so nice and the price was awesome!   

The pool color is a blue almost baby blue... FI eyes are the same color. hehe

• OK I guess I shouldn't sweat BBB then.  Hopefully they'll call me back next week.

Niko's is off Eastern Ave in Fell's Point and Betsey Robinson's is on 140 just outside the beltway in Owings Mills or whatever that area is technically called.  BR is a little stuffy in my opinion but they do have some beautiful dresses in there and Niko's is really laid back.

• I might have to check out Nikkos while I am in the area. Stealla is right there too!!!

do you have you dress yet ?

• Yep.  I got it about a month ago maybe?  It's a Maggie Sottero dress.  I actually got it at Niko's.  I had such a great experience there I really try and recommend that place to anyone I can.

Do you have yours?

• Yeah! I went to Davids in Feb. It was the 3rd dress I tried on. They told me it would take 6 months... it came in 2 weeks later!

I am deff going to check out Nikkos