Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hello from Kansas ladies!

First night here was long and the weather is odd.....alot like seattle. One minute it is raining the next its thunder and now its 90 degrees! LOL

The thunder and lighting here is some serious business!

First night here though I got sick. Something I ate at dinner made me toss my cookies before I even left the restaurant!! Ick!

Re: Hello from Kansas ladies!

• You just cant stay away can you =P   I was in Kansas once when there were tornados circling the place we were staying, it was very scary =(

Oh, and the random puking?  Maybe you're knocked up???  Wink

• When you come back you get to say "Oh, Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!!!"  I'm jealous =)  heehee
  • image FutureMrsLynch:

You just cant stay away can you =P   I was in Kansas once when there were tornados circling the place we were staying, it was very scary =(

Oh, and the random puking?  Maybe you're knocked up???  Wink

nope im offically addicted.....

and no I am not Knocked up you silly goose...I am sure!